Friday, March 12, 2010

Gone and done it...

Yep, my readers, fellow photographers and bloggers. *gulp* I've done it. The unthinkable. The perhaps unforgivable. I've changed the name of my business. *gasp* Not that there was much of a business to begin with which is part of the reason I did it now, rather than later. But yeah, Regina Lynn Photography is now The Left-Brained Photographer. I just liked the new name idea too much to say "No." to it. It was too *me*. Too much of a clever (or not) oxymoron to resist it.
So, that said, yes, I'm moving my blog. To an official The Left-Brained Photographer blog. Blog for now, real actual site somewhere down the road. And yes, I have forsaken Blogspot. Sorry, Blogspot, Wordpress was just so inviting. So easy to use. Bigger pictures. Had the ability to not like a lowly blog and more like an actual site instead. Of course, that may be because I never learned to use Blogspot to it's full potential, but there's the thing- I don't have to learn too much to do great things with Wordpress. Sorry Blogspot. Sorry. Obviously, it wasn't you. It was me.
Ok, now that I'm finished waxing cheesy, here's the official URL: http://www.theleftbrainedphotographer.com.
I won't be shutting this site down right away, but I won't be posting anything new either. All the new stuff will be on the new site. So come on over and let me know what you think. Please tell me you like it and I'm not too nuts. Or tell me you hate it and you want my original (boring) name back.

No comments:

Post a Comment