Monday, March 8, 2010

Logo ideas?

So this afternoon, I sat down and did some reworking and redesigning of my logo. My current logo is ok, but I just don't feel like it's "there" yet. Or maybe I'm just bored with it. Hmmm...
The first one is my current logo.








So? What do you all think? Any one in particular that stuck out to you? Maybe something needs to be tweaked a little? Perhaps a combination of the above ideas? Or am I totally out of whack here and have absolutely no eye for graphic design? Seriously, I want to know. I want some constructive criticism. And please don't tell me to just go with what I like best. There's so many options and different ways I could do it- all of which would look ok to me, but I have no idea how it would look to anyone else. Personally, I like #3 best. Don't know why, I just like it.
By the way, If you didn't find this blog by way of Facebook and have no idea that Regina Lynn Photography exists on Facebook, well yeah, I exist on Facebook, y'all! Check it out!

3 comments: