Monday, October 26, 2009

50 Day #1!

So someone introduced me to the idea of 50 shots in 50 days at 50mm. Actually it was my friend and photography mentor, Esther, who me sent me over to another blog that I can't remember right now and gave me the idea.
Basically, it's as simple as it sounds- I will take one photo a day, for 50 days, with my nifty-fifty- my 50mm lens. *sigh* I love this lens. It's so very sharp and it's low light capacity is awesome! It has definitely sparked a love for prime lenses within me, lol.
I'm not sure I'll be able to actually post the day's picture every single day, but I will post them all, in order.
So without further ado, here's today's shot:

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. awesome !! So glad u took the challange =) Love this pear shot, almost makes them look edible!( I don't like pears ) I'm looking forward to the next 49! great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy looking at other peoples' photo challenges. Great first shot--looking forward to the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! If this was fb I'd def hit the like button!

    ReplyDelete