Friday, November 6, 2009

Day 12

At the moment, I'm kneading a batch of french bread dough, listening to 'The Prince Of Egypt' soundtrack. Well, my trusty Bosch is actually kneading the bread dough. I'm lazy that way. And please don't laugh at my music. That insults me deeply. Pffffffft. Don't worry- I'm a huge fan of odd music genres and am used to the scorn. One of the reasons I love the iTunes DJ- I can't stand to listen to too much of the same thing at once. My 'Prince Of Egypt' song is over and now I'm 'Tubthumping.'
So yeah, I know I'm in a rut with my pictures here. It seems every day, or ever other day, at least, my 50/50/50 image highlights my love of lines and how they draw the eye. And they always lead to the left of the shot. Need to work on that. Well, with the tomatoes here, I had to shoot it from that angle because of the way the light was falling. But yeah. Will work on that. Tomorrow. Or maybe the next day.

1 comment:

  1. mmmm looks good and makes me feel warm with that lighting =) and hey what's wrong with lines?

    ReplyDelete