Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 17

I know what you're thinking. Seriously, Gina, can you get any more boring? Hehe, actually yes, I can. But while this may seem so bland (I mean, where is the color?), I just couldn't those lines out of my head. Yep, lines. That's what this is all about.
This was taken at my local, small-town US Post Office. Yeah, today, because, uh, it is a federal holiday and there was no one there to gawk at me, and potentially raise a security flap. Well, the section where all the PO boxes are located was open, but no one was there as there was no mail to pick up. Yeah, I know I'm clever.
But this picture makes lobby look so much bigger than it is. Trust me, it's not as big as it looks. That's just an optical illusion.
Happy Veteran's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment