Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 25

25! I can hardly believe I'm already to day #25 of this 50 day challenge! So, in honor of this halfway mark, I did a special '25' shot today. I think it turned out ok. As ok as a photo shoot with a sewing measuring tape can turn out, lol.
Did ya'll think I would get this far? I really wasn't sure. I'm notorious for starting into new and exciting things with reckless abandon and before I'm even halfway finished, I let it fall by the wayside, looking for something else new and exciting to start on. I love starting things- it's the finishing part where I have trouble. So yeah, I'm very glad to see that I can accomplish something at least halfway. Now I'm determined to go on and finish the other half!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it...finish the last half of what you started...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete