Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 32

Mmmmm! Stuffing, my absolute favorite part of the traditional Thanksgiving meal, particularly when doused in gravy and sided by mashed potatoes. Yummmmy! I didn't get enough of it yesterday, so I am going to have to make my own one of these days. Preferably at the same time I roast my discount turkey that I hope to get today. And then we shall have that most wonderful blessing- Thanksgiving leftovers!
Hubby, Baby G, and I had a splendid Thanksgiving celebration at the home of friends about an hour and a half's drive from our house. Lots of laughter, sarcasm, good food, and fun games. Such a good reminder that we have so much to be grateful for! Thank-you Father!
So, a belated Happy Thanksgiving to you my loyal readers! Hope it was a wonderful day for you as well!

1 comment:

  1. Picture looks good however I have never really liked stuffing - just give me the potatoes !!

    ReplyDelete